Today’s photos are of Ian in the fall of 2011 exploring a few things we found in the yard and of the pretty leaves as they had changed, also in 2011.
- Warm and fuzzy socks
- Pumpkin bread
- Homemade soup
- Baking breads and cookies
- Sitting under a soft blanket
- Football games
- Pulling out a favorite sweater from the back of the closet
- Telling stories around a campfire
- A chill in the air
- Trick or treating
- Celebrating birthdays and our anniversary
- Walks in the evening
- Pecan pie, apple pie, blackberry cobbler
- Brilliant reds and yellows of nature
- Raking leaves and then jumping in them
- A hot cup of tea while reading a great book
- The time change with a longer evening
- Fall break
I also like the extra time we have inside as a family since the days are shorter, and the opportunity to use my inside exercise equipment as well as enjoy some outside exercise that is not so humid and sweaty. With all of the treats I enjoy at this time of year, I have to be sure and balance them with exercise.
I wonder what fun adventures we will have this fall? I know there will be plenty and they will be great!