It is one of my favorite pictures, even though you can’t see very much of our faces. It was a special moment when we were sitting together and looking at toys and other items on the porch.
Ian has always loved to learn and I think this was one of those fun yet teachable moments. I just can’t remember what we were looking at. It was something interesting though, I am sure.
I love to wear hats and wish they would come back in style. I wear them regularly and often get compliments when I do. That is always nice to hear. Do you enjoy wearing hats? I would love to hear from you!
Today I am thankful for:
- Times when Ian still sits on my lap
- Reading a favorite book each night with Ian
- Wearing a hat that I picked at the beach
- My family and friends
- Friends at Ian’s school
- The start of a great school year
- A trip to the library after school
- Lunch out with my hubby
I wonder what other hats we will find to wear? I can’t wait to look and will enjoy them.