Hi and Happy Thursday! Today’s Photo-A-Day Challenge is Heart. This little guy has my heart. Our sweet son is so precious to both my husband and me. We love him so much. We have a special bond. I am so appreciative of that and all that he is.
This photo was taken at San Diego Zoo many years ago. This partial xylophone was in the kids section and Ian was having a great time trying to play it. Maestro, ready, set, go!
I never realized how it would feel to have part of my heart walking around in this little person. And, also realizing he has heard my heartbeat from the inside is quite profound.
Today I am thankful for:
- A boy who still loves music as much as on this day at the zoo
- My husband and son — the two loves of my life
- My parents and siblings who I have known my entire life
- Friends who make me laugh
- Friends who I share a joke with
- A friend going home from the hospital with good news
- Family who I will get to see this summer
- Other family who although I won’t see this year, we still keep in touch
- A homemade mother’s day card
- Amazing teachers who have meant so much to Ian this year
- Friends made through school activities
- Messy morning hair
- Hugs and kisses
- Hearing “I love you”
- My many blessings
I wonder what fun things we will do with Ian this evening and upcoming weekend? I can’t wait to find out and enjoy being with my sweet boy.