I hope that he has a great day! He surprised me on my recent milestone birthday and I hope to be with him for his. We plan to be and hope those plans will happen.
My brother and sister are real and true blessings and so very dear to me. I love them both so very much, as well as their spouses and children. I am blessed to call Richmond my brother and wish him all the best.
I have so many great memories of us and all the wonderful years we have had together. We get along great as adults and I am so blessed. My love to you dear brother!!!
- Watching movies such as Clue together and laughing so very much
- Prayers with joined hands
- Delicious Mexican food — both at restaurants and home-made
- Sushi and teriyaki meals with the family
- Fun at the beach house
- Our childhood home where we had so much fun
- The Smurfs All Star Show
- Singing together at church and at family gatherings
- Sitting on Grandpa’s lap together for stories
- Being a part of your wedding
- You being in my wedding
- Our kids enjoying hanging out
- What the Beep?
- Your love of U2
- The gift of a U2 ticket — cannot wait
- Having fun with you, Beckie, Kirk and the kids
- Great shows like Psych and Monk
- You and all of your talents
- Your wonderful surprise visit on my birthday
Happy Birthday to you dear Richmond! Happy Birthday to you! Hope your day is fabulous and so much fun! Love you very much!