Hi and Happy Wednesday. Tomorrow is my brother Richmond’s birthday! He is the ham in the front. This was taken Christmas of 2016 and is one of the silliest photos we have every taken.
I hope that he has a great day! He surprised me on my recent milestone birthday and I hope to be with him for his. We plan to be and hope those plans will happen.
My brother and sister are real and true blessings and so very dear to me. I love them both so very much, as well as their spouses and children. I am blessed to call Richmond my brother and wish him all the best.
I have so many great memories of us and all the wonderful years we have had together. We get along great as adults and I am so blessed. My love to you dear brother!!!
A few things that I fondly remember and will always cherish:
- Watching movies such as Clue together and laughing so very much
- Prayers with joined hands
- Delicious Mexican food — both at restaurants and home-made
- Sushi and teriyaki meals with the family
- Fun at the beach house
- Our childhood home where we had so much fun
- The Smurfs All Star Show
- Singing together at church and at family gatherings
- Sitting on Grandpa’s lap together for stories
- Being a part of your wedding
- You being in my wedding
- Our kids enjoying hanging out
- What the Beep?
- Your love of U2
- The gift of a U2 ticket — cannot wait
- Having fun with you, Beckie, Kirk and the kids
- Great shows like Psych and Monk
- You and all of your talents
- Your wonderful surprise visit on my birthday
Happy Birthday to you dear Richmond! Happy Birthday to you! Hope your day is fabulous and so much fun! Love you very much!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Richmond, Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Happy Birthday to my dear brother Richmond. Hope you are having a great day! Here is a photo from the summer of us with our sister Cindy.
Yesterday we celebrated Christmas with him and his family and also celebrated his birthday. It was a fun day and we had a great time. Richmond and I are good friends and I think the world of him. He is one of my favorite people.
He is smart, great at his job, loves his family, has several hobbies, and loves to sing and act. He is also a loving husband, great father, and someone who I love to be with. I am fortunate to have him as a friend as well as my younger brother.
There never seems to be enough time for us to get together. When we can, it is very special and lots of fun. I am so thankful for my brother. He is such fun and such an important part of my life.
I am thankful for:
- Sharing inside jokes with him
- Listening to his laugh
- His impressions and quotes that crack me up
- Fun times throughout the years
- Memories at Mission Beach
- Watching favorite shows and movies with him
- His lovely wife who is a real sister
- His amazing kids
- Despite how we acted as kids, we are now real and good friends
- His sense of style
- His passion for the band U2
- His lifelong friendships
- His love of family and friends
A few quotes about brothers:
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. ~ Author Unknown
- A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ~ Author Unknown
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ~ Maya Angelou
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply. ~ Jane Austen
- Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. ~ Susan Scarf Merrell
- The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. ~ Garrison Keillor
Richmond, may you have a blessed birthday and a year full of blessings. Love you so very much. Hope to see you again very soon!!