Today’s photo challenge word is Key. I thought it would be fun to use a photo of Ian when he was a baby trying out the computer keys. “What letter does my name start with again…” he seems to be asking. “I — now where is it on this keyboard? Can I get some help please?”
At almost 7 years old, he does quite well on the computer and we have a different monitor that isn’t so big.
There are also keys on a piano, keys that open our house or start our cars, the key to happiness, the keys to success, and a key to our heart.
I love to hear piano music and the tickling of those 88 keys. I know a few people who are great pianists. I am still learning and hope to be able to spend more time practicing.
Keys are things that we use every day. Who hasn’t been frustrated when locking a key in a car? ARG?! New cars don’t even have keys, which is me is a little strange, but a fob instead.
Here are a few quotes about keys:
- “Don’t be discouraged. It is often the last key that opens the lock.” — Unknown
- “There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.” — Unknown
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” — Albert Schweitzer
- “Hard work is the key to success.” — Anonymous
- “I don’t know the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” — Bill Cosby
I wonder what keys I will be using today? More than likely the house key and car key, the computer keys, and hopefully the piano keys.