This photo was taken two years ago in North Carolina. The colors of the leaves was gorgeous. I don’t know how this year will be since it has been so dry and hot. We shall see.
Don’t get me wrong I really like the summer and we always have a great time and enjoy the time we have together. However, fall is when the weather is the best, our routine comes back, and life is very rich with so many great activities.
There are so many things that I like about the fall:
- Pumpkin Spice lattes
- The chill in the air
- Not sweating on our walks home
- Celebrating my wedding anniversary with my love
- Celebrating Ian’s birthday
- Celebrating my parent’s birthdays
- Celebrating two nephews’ birthdays
- Celebrating cousins’ birthdays
- Football games
- Hot drinks
- Cozy blankets
- Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Baking items
- Campouts and campfires
- Premieres of favorite shows
- Amazing smells and scents
- Lovely reds, brilliant golds and oranges
- The crunch of leaves
- Long sleeve shirts and jeans
I wonder what this fall will bring? I hope it will be cooler weather, fun times with family and friends, and some great food and drinks. Take care and enjoy!