Here is the blog I wrote last year for St. Patrick’s Day. I decided to publish it again. Hope you have a great day!
March 17 is the day to wear green so you don’t get pinched. It is the day of green food and shamrocks and the day to celebrate all things Irish.
It is the day to enjoy corned beef and cabbage or Irish Stew. It is the day to have a green beer and have a party with friends and family. It is a day for celebration and fun. We will be having a yummy Irish inspired meal for dinner.
Hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day! May the luck of the Irish be yours today!
- May the road rise up to meet you
- May the wind be always at your back
- May the sunshine warm upon your face;
- The rains fall soft upon your fields
- And until we meet again
- May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.
And here is a Wish For A Friend:
- Wishing you a rainbow
- For sunlight after showers—
- Miles and miles of Irish smiles
- For golden happy hours—
- Shamrocks at your doorway
- For luck and laughter too,
- And a host of friends that never ends
- Each day your whole life through!
And an Old Irish Blessing:
- May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home.
- May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam.
- May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures.
- May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!
Hope you have a fun and blessed day!