Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Richmond, Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Happy Birthday to my dear brother Richmond. Hope you are having a great day! Here is a photo from the summer of us with our sister Cindy.
Yesterday we celebrated Christmas with him and his family and also celebrated his birthday. It was a fun day and we had a great time. Richmond and I are good friends and I think the world of him. He is one of my favorite people.
He is smart, great at his job, loves his family, has several hobbies, and loves to sing and act. He is also a loving husband, great father, and someone who I love to be with. I am fortunate to have him as a friend as well as my younger brother.
There never seems to be enough time for us to get together. When we can, it is very special and lots of fun. I am so thankful for my brother. He is such fun and such an important part of my life.
I am thankful for:
- Sharing inside jokes with him
- Listening to his laugh
- His impressions and quotes that crack me up
- Fun times throughout the years
- Memories at Mission Beach
- Watching favorite shows and movies with him
- His lovely wife who is a real sister
- His amazing kids
- Despite how we acted as kids, we are now real and good friends
- His sense of style
- His passion for the band U2
- His lifelong friendships
- His love of family and friends
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. ~ Author Unknown
- A friend is a brother who was once a bother. ~ Author Unknown
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ~ Maya Angelou
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply. ~ Jane Austen
- Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. ~ Susan Scarf Merrell
- The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. ~ Garrison Keillor
Richmond, may you have a blessed birthday and a year full of blessings. Love you so very much. Hope to see you again very soon!!