I totally missed Throwback Thursday yesterday, so I decided to write a Flashback Friday instead. Here is a photo of Ian from 5 years ago. It was taken during a visit by our local fire department to the kid’s reading program at the library.
He was fascinated at sitting in the driver’s seat of the fire truck. I love seeing the huge steering wheel next to his short legs and little feet. He is way too small for the spot but seems to be enjoying it just the same.
Today I am thankful for:
- Our city’s library and the amazing books
- Our city fire department and other services
- Girls’ Night Out with dear friends
- Yummy food and wine
- Hats to cover up a bad hair day
- Laughing at jokes and shared stories
- Play time for Ian with a friend
- Date night with hubby
- My mom’s pot roast and potatoes
- My dad reading with Ian and helping him with projects
- Hugs between grandparents and grandson
- Early mornings with my guys
- Hearing good news
- Answers to prayer
- My home and community
- My loved ones
I wonder what this Friday will bring? I cannot wait to find out and am looking forward to it. Hope you have a great one.