Hi and Happy Friday. I don’t know about you but I am very thankful it is Friday. I missed Throwback Thursday, so instead decided to post today. For Flashback Friday, I decided to include a photo of Ian from when he was still in his high chair.
He had just finished a small piece of cake and it went everywhere. He still likes chocolate but is much less messy with it than he was when this photo was taken. We were at a birthday party and sitting out on the deck. Ian seems to be enjoying the view along with his treat and drink.
It is amazing to see the changes between then and now. So many wonderful milestones have been met and surpassed. Now he loves to sit at the table to eat and has great conversations with us about his day, what he has learned, and his latest Lego creation.
Today I am thankful for:
- Umbrellas on this rainy day
- Rain boots and puddles
- Hot tea, cereal, and fruit for breakfast
- A son who loves to read
- Ian’s creative and amazing imagination
- Parties with our families
- Chocolate cake and milk
- Movie nights with pizza and popcorn
- Walking home from school on a warm and windy day
- Date night with my hubby
- Saturday mornings in our pajamas
- Messy hair and special hugs
- Laughing with friends and family
- Time with family and friends
I wonder what new picture I will get of someone eating cake? I doubt it will be as messy as this one was! But it will still be fun. Have a great weekend!