It is the day to enjoy corned beef and cabbage or Irish Stew. It is the day to have a green beer and have a party with friends and family. It is a day for celebration and fun.
Hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day! May the luck of the Irish be yours today!
This photo is of Ian from a St. Patrick’s Day parade that we went to in 2009. He enjoyed the festivities and all of the green.
- May the road rise up to meet you
- May the wind be always at your back
- May the sunshine warm upon your face
- The rain fall soft upon your fields
- And until we meet again
- May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.
And here is a Wish For A Friend:
- Wishing you a rainbow
- For sunlight after showers—
- Miles and miles of Irish smiles
- For golden happy hours—
- Shamrocks at your doorway
- For luck and laughter too,
- And a host of friends that never ends
- Each day your whole life through!
And an Old Irish Blessing:
- May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home.
- May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam.
- May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures.
- May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!
Hope you have a fun and blessed day!