I love his expression, his smile, big and bright eyes, and the messy hairdo. I just wish I could remember what the meal was. Probably spaghetti since that was always a messy time.
Now that it is 1 week since he turned 7 years old, it is fun to look back at these old photos. Images like this bring back such fun memories. And make me realize how fast time goes and how important it is to capture such precious times.
Today I am thankful for:
- Messy hands and faces
- A happy boy after a yummy meal
- Remembrances of Ian at 2-years-old and each year since
- A 7-year-old who is excited to buy a new book with his birthday money
- Upcoming fall break for some down time
- Having a camera to capture our fun and crazy days
- A chance to visit great teachers during a school open house
- Cooler mornings and evenings and warmth during the day
- Laughter and funny stories
- Catching up with a dear friend or family member
- Making meals with my family
I wonder if the next time Ian eats spaghetti it will be this messy? I doubt it but can’t wait to find out.