One week from today, Ian will be 7 years old. My baby is growing up so fast! For today’s Throwback Thursday, I decided to post an old photo of Ian. He wasn’t quite 2 years old when this was taken. I love this closeup picture of him.
He has always been a happy child who likes to smile a lot. And, with his blue eyes, long eyelashes, and dimples, he is so cute. Of course, I am a little partial. Being the mom to this sweet soul has been an amazing gift. My hubby and I continue to learn so much and are amazed at all our boy can now do.
Being a parent has been the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It has also been the best and the most rewarding. I wouldn’t trade it or our amazing Ian for anything.
Ian is excited about turning 7 years old and realizes he is becoming an even bigger boy. Smiles will be all around our house for the following week. We are so very blessed!
Today I am thankful for:
- Seeing Ian’s entire face light up when he is happy
- Dimples and a gleam in his eye
- Ian loving to read his library books
- A boy who loves to learn new things
- An upcoming weekend with my hubby and son
- The excitement of a Monday night Cub Scout meeting
- A fun week as we celebrate Ian’s 7th birthday
I wonder how much fun we will have this last week of Ian being 6 years old. I am sure we will have a blast and come up with lots of fun things to do!!