This was during a short break in the Children’s petting zoo. He decided to sit down and rest for a minute. We went with my grandmother, parents, and aunt. We had such a good time and Ian was just fascinated with all of the animals.
He has changed so much since this photo was taken 4 years ago. Our little guy has grown so much. I love his tiny crocs and sweet dimples. He still has the dimples, but the shoe size has changed quite a lot. Seeing an old photo like this makes me realize how quickly time flies.
Today I am thankful for:
- Hugs from my son
- Listening to him read a book that he chose at the library
- Watching him play with his Lego elements
- Hearing Ian say, “Mommy, I mean Mom.”
- Ian being excited about Daddy (I mean Dad) returning from a business trip
- Walks to school in the morning
- The three of us being together
- Time with extended family
I wonder what fun adventures today will bring. Can’t wait to find out!