Today’s word is Clouds. I took this picture a few weeks ago during a trip through the mountains between North Carolina and Tennessee. It was a lovely afternoon drive. I think we were on the Tennessee side just past the mountains.
I was in the passenger seat and my hubby drove us home. So, I had a chance to take some pictures. It was fun. I took quite a few of the clouds that day since they were so pretty. This one is my favorite.
A few quotes about clouds:
- “The sun always shines above the clouds.”– Paul F. Davis
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”– Rabindranath Tagore
- “Clouds suit my mood just fine.”– Marie Lu
- “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” — Lord Byron
- “Heavy hearts like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” — Christopher Morley
- “Aren’t the clouds beautiful? They look like big balls of cotton… I could just lie here all day, and watch them drift by… If you use your imagination, you can see lots of things in the cloud formations… What do you think you see, Linus?” — written by Charles Schultz
I wonder if I will see more clouds today? I will be on the lookout for them. How about you? Have a great Friday!