Jennifer is a friend who I met in high school. We were in chorus and show choir together and had a ball. We went on a few trips with the chorus our senior year with many other friends. I have such fond memories of this time in our lives.
This first picture was just after we graduated. We were ready to take on the world and both went off to separate colleges. We still stayed in touch and remained tight. For that I am truly thankful.
Through the years, we have remained dear friends and have been there for each other through good times and bad. I love having Jen in my life and always have.
A few times, we were more distant than others but always found our way back to spending regular time together. We still often see each other and always have a great time. We still can talk about almost anything.
As Bette Midler said in the movie “Beaches,” my memory of Jen is very long. And wonderful and full of happiness, some sadness and all of life’s experiences. It is a true blessing to have Jen as my dear friend.
To Jen, I want to say thanks so much for being you and for being such a great friend to me over all of these years. How many again? Many wonderful years! Thanks for inspiring me, teaching me about being a mother, and for being you.
For my dear friend, a few quotes about friendship:
- “Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things.” ~Author Unknown
- “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” ~Sicilian Proverb
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” ~Arnold H. Glasgow
- “The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” ~Elbert Hubbard
- “A good friend is cheaper than therapy.” ~Author Unknown
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”~Donna Roberts
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.” ~Author Unknown
Jen, may you have a wonderful and truly blessed day! Happy Birthday!!!!