I decided to go with Someone Beginning With I. And here he is, Ian. This was taken when he was about 3 years old. My short and sweet little guy.
This was the first time he had played in the snow and he absolutely loved it. Kirk used his shoes to write Ian’s name in the snow. The fact that he stopped long enough for a picture was the icing on the cake! What fun times and fun memories!
Today I wanted to say a few things that I am thankful for about Ian and other items:
- The ability Ian has to wake up each morning ready to make the most of the day. He inspires and delights me.
- His bedtime story that he shared last night. It was very good.
- His creativity with Lego creations and building other toys.
- His excitement about books and wanting to read with me.
- His laughter when he is tickled by me or my husband.
- His hugs and Eskimo kisses before school.
- My husband/Ian’s daddy who I love so much.
- My friends and family.
- A foggy day that has been burned off by the sun.
- Hot coffee and a sausage sandwich to eat with my antibiotic.
- Medicines that, although taste terrible, are helping Ian and I feel better.
- A hot shower to help get the day going.
- The opportunity to go to church and a supper tonight for Ash Wednesday.
This is just a small list of what I am thankful for. I like to take the time to remember these things, as it is important. What are you thankful for? I hope quite a bit.
I wonder what items I will see today that begin with I? It should be fun to find out. Have a great day!