Hi and Happy Tuesday. Hope you are having a great day on this 14th of January. Yesterday morning, I enjoyed a lovely sunrise. It was amazing how the clouds looked in the sky and the color of the sky. Here are a few of the photos that I took.
I have always loved sunsets on the west coast. I have hundreds of photos from over the years and love them. I have recently begun taking photos of sunsets from here in the east and they are just as lovely – minus the ocean of course.
Now I am discovering the lovely and varied sunrises as I am up early enough now. With getting a son off to school each morning and then coming back home for my day, I have time to stop and look at them and take photos as well. I like having the flexibility of taking photos of items in the morning before my day really gets going. I am truly blessed to be able to do that.
A few quotes that I found this morning as well:
- “There is never one sunrise or one sunset the same.” — Carlos Santana
- “Get outside. Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there’s something good about feeling both.” — Amy Grant
- “Another sunrise. Another new beginning.” — Unknown
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” — Unknown
- “Sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches. Cool to warm. So is the progression from childhood to old age.” — Vera Nazarian
- “Every now and then I sit and watch the sun rise to remind myself how it’s done — peacefully, steadily, warmly, and in beautiful color.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
- “There’s always a story. It’s all stories really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.” — Terry Pratchett
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” — Jo Walton