Here is one corner of my front porch. It is a pretty spot to look around the neighborhood.
Even though the space is small, Ian sometimes likes to crouch in the corner and play or look around for ants or other items in the yard.
The picture was taken in the morning. You can see the shadows.
Here are a few quotes about corners:
- “There’s only one corner of the of the universe you can be certain of improving; and that’s your own self.” — Aldous Huxley
- “Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
- “No one has a corner on success. It is his who pays the price.” — Orison Sweet Marden
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” — A.A. Milne
- “None of us knows what the next change is going to be, what unexpected opportunity is just around the corner, waiting a few months of a few years to change all the tenor of our lives.” — Kathleen Norris
No matter what corners you are dealing with today, may you have a blessed day.