As I was taking photos this morning on my walk home from Ian’s school, I saw lines everywhere. Funny since I normally don’t notice them like I did today.
I saw the power lines, lines on the sidewalks and buildings, and on the fence in front of our house. I decided to go with lines on part of the sidewalk. I thought it was different and made for a cool picture.
Lines also make me think of music and Tuesday Tunes!
Ian has been singing Bon Jovi songs lately, since I love to listen to this group. It is priceless hearing him sing “Wanted Dead or Alive” and messing up on the words.
Or “It’s My Life.” — “It’s now or never, I ain’t gonna live forever… I just wanna live while I’m alive,”
Every once in a while, he will ask me what the words mean. I love that he listens so closely and likes to sing along.
Lines of all kinds are all around us and have many different meanings.
Here are a few quotes about lines:
- “The best listeners listen between the lines.” — Nina Malkin
- “Straight lines go too quickly to appreciate the pleasures of the journey…” — Rene Crevel
- Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.” — Lois Wyse
- “Just say the lines and don’t trip over the furniture.” — Noel Coward
- “You know, I’ve got wrinkles on my forehead and smile lines, but what’s wrong with that? I love to smile.” — Jennifer Aniston
I wonder what lines I will see the rest of the day? I will be on the lookout for them.