Recently, he told me, “Mommy, the food tastes better when I help you make it.” I said, “You are right Ian!”
Today’s photo challenge is cooking.
Here is my helper in the kitchen making dinner. We were making kielbasa, cheese tortellini, cheese sauce, and veggies. Ian loved making it and loved eating it.
Ahh, a successful meal!
Here are some fun quotes about cooking that I found:
- “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” — Julia Child
- “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” — W.C. Fields
- “I wish my stove came with a Save As button like Word has. That way I could experiment with my cooking and not fear ruining my dinner. ” — Jarod Kintz
- “There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.” — Thomas Wolfe
- “Oh, I adore to cook. It makes me feel so mindless in a worthwhile way.” — Truman Capote
Hope you have a great weekend of cooking and fun with your family and friends. We are certainly going to do just that.