He wrote the letters and numbers all by himself. I told him what a great job he did.
He is 5 years old and still learning to read and write. So, the backwards numbers are to be expected.
It is amazing all of the things he is learning every day. He certainly is my little sponge. I love to watch his mind working and his discovery of his life around him.
What a privilege I am to be on this journey with him and my husband!!
A few quotes about children:
- “Children make your life important.” ~Erma Bombeck
- “Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music.” ~William Stafford
- “Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.” ~Not Your Average Dictionary
- “Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.” ~Author Unknown
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.” ~Angela Schwindt
What is your child doing that you are proud of and think is really cool? I’d love to hear from you!!