This week I have been doing a lot of thinking and praying, as I am sure you have too!
I have been thinking a lot about all of the precious people in my life. I am thankful for:
- You my followers and readers! I appreciate those of you who I know and who have been supportive to me. I also appreciate all of you who I’ve never met and have decided to follow me, like my blogs, and share your comments.
- A husband who loves me and truly “gets me”
- A son who has discovered the computer and enjoys playing on it for hours
- A son who is learning to read and already loves books
- Parents who taught me what love is and how to share it with others
- A sister who has been a wonderful friend and confident for as long as I can remember
- My sister’s great hubby and children. They are always fun to be with!!
- A brother who I love with all my heart
- My brother’s wife who truly is another sister and their great kids. They are also a lot of fun to spend time with
- Aunts and uncles who have cared for me and taught me so much
- Cousins who have been close friends
- Grandparents who cherished each other and their families and a grandmother who will soon be 92 years old (she is a real spitfire!)
- Friends who love me and whom I love – several who I’ve known for years and others who I have just recently met
- (I wanted to add this one which I forgot) — In-laws who have enriched my life. I have a second set of siblings and parents and nieces and nephews who each have special gifts.
- A Savior who loves me and guides me in my spiritual journey
I hope that you too have many important people in you life!!