Over the next few weeks, each Friday, I am going to write about simple things, blessings, or moments that made a difference in my week. I hope that you will post items from your week as well.
My hope is that we can stop to think about our blessings and those moments that mean so much.
Here are some of my special moments from the week:
- Having coffee with family after a moving Good Friday service
- Visiting with family and friends at an Easter luncheon
- A family circle of prayer
- The joy of children during and after an Easter Egg hunt
- The funny faces made in a picture of cousins
- Singing, “I Know That My Redeemer Lives” at the church where I met my husband
- Meeting a new friend and renewing an old friendship
- Laughing at a joke my son told me
- Sharing the excitement of a new office
- My son making a special princess picture for me
- Looking at photos from my childhood
- Choosing library books
- Making dinner at home
- A sincere thank you for a job well done
- My husband saying I love you
**”Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything.” – Norman Lear
I wonder if we can take time to notice these precious moments. I will do my best to do just that.